mercredi 3 septembre 2008

commentaires

Google Chrome is still on Beta. So there are some fixes that can be change and some new plug-ins will be available soon.



lexichronicle
Already have it. If you're a Firefox user, try Opera for something to compare it with - Firefox isn't that nice by comparison. I like Chrome's search in the address bar, since I can default to use google for all searches. I miss Opera's speed dial, ability to recover perfectly from crashes (session caching), save sessions, use gestures & handle torrents. I'd like to see a browser with a torr network option. I'll continue testing. If you're getting this, also get Opera and try them side by side.



------


lexichronicle
I'd also like to see more integration of things like GMail and other google stuff into the browser, so I can get to it quickly - a photo/file host option would be great for forum posting. Opera even has an email client so I can have a lot packed into one window.

Aucun commentaire: